A nEw VEnUe tO sHow yOuR WorK
Cultural Center at Ponte Vedra (CCPV) has partnered with the Ponte Vedra Concert Hall (PVCH) to provide additional exhibition space exclusively for CCPV Artist Members. Selected member artists will be invited to exclusively exhibit 10 to 12 pieces of their work in the Concert Hall’s Annex Gallery, 1050 A1A North, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082. Installation and duration of each exhibit is in conjunction with the Cultural Center’s exhibition schedule lasting approximately 4 =6 weeks.
Space for this venue is small and limited to 12 pieces of art, however, it is one more opportunity to exhibit your artwork, get your name before those interested in the performing and visual arts and possibly purchase your work… and it will look great on your resume!!
As overseer of this new venue, I’ll ask the following of each artist:
- A cohesive body of work
- All work, including frames must be 28” x 28” or smaller – any variation is fine
- With one exception, there is one space that can accommodate one large piece – up to 36” high by 48” wide (or any variation)
- Due to space restrictions all work must be 2-dimensional
- All 2-dimensional media welcome – mixed media, acrylic, oil, pastel, photography, encaustic, watercolor, graphite, etc.
- Professionally and cleanly presented – all work must be either consistently framed, or unframed but not intermingled
- Work ready to hang with wire
- Cultural Center receives 40% commission, Artist receives 60% commission
- Last but not least… all artists are eligible to exhibit however, they must be a paid members of the Cultural Center at Ponte Vedra
Annual Membership in the Cultural Center is open to all artists, please call 904-280-0614 for more membership information. If you are a group member of CCPV then your organization may also be considered for this venue, but remember, only 12 pieces.